Legendarium is looking for a AI Prompt Engineer to help our AI-startups. This is a full-time remote position. The AI Prompt Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and deploying AI-prompts for different LLMs models (chatGPT, State Diffusion, Midjourney...) and algorithms to improve our product offerings (Generative AI).
- Develop and optimize AI prompt structures to improve conversational flow and engagement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate domain-specific knowledge into the AI framework.
- Analyze conversational data to understand user intent and enhance AI responsiveness.
- Create prompt design guidelines and best practices for ongoing training and development.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a AI-related field
- 5+ years of experience in machine learning engineering, data science, or related fields
- Expertise in machine learning, deep learning, generative ai, llm, statistical modelling, natural language processing (NLP), computer vision, and related techniques
- Experience in software engineering and a proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, and Scala
- Extraordinary problem-solving skills and business acumen
Legendarium is a Austrian-based Venture Studio that focuses on building companies at the intersection of culture and technology (CultTech). Term CultTech means the application of technology to the benefit of culture and society. It has the potential to empower creators and consumers, enable massive access to culture and foster new economic models. Legendarium develops ideas from scratch. For the best ideas, we invest a significant amount of time and capital to turn these ideas into venture-funded companies.
When using Joblist.ai to look for jobs, never pay to apply. Don't buy equipment or pay for training, as these are often scams. Be wary of posts that link to "work online" sites. Verify the company by checking the website or email domain. Clicking "Apply" on Joblist.ai takes you to the company's website, but Joblist.ai is not responsible for external sites.