Heatseeker is VC backed pre-seed AI-powered SaaS tool to supercharge startups and scale- ups with better customer insights.
The number one reason startups fail is poor customer insight, the second is speed to market and validated value propositions take time. Heatseeker changes that.
The Heatseeker founding team are industry experts at the product design process, with over 40 years of combined experience leading design teams in Silicon Valley, London, Asia and Australia, and are building Heatseeker to augment and enhance the highly manual / service-heavy nature of this work.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
As an engineer, you will be part of the data science, developer, and AI engineering teams. You will serve as the pivotal link between product and design, deep-dive into technical architecture, and steer the engineering activities for the product.
As part of the role, you will need to:
- Pilot the technical development of Heatseeker's tools and platforms, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams
- Design, implement, and optimise AI algorithms + APIs
- Preprocess and analyze large datasets to uncover insights
- Work with data engineers to design data collection and storage solutions
- Ensure data quality and integrity for modeling
- Offer insights and suggestions based on AI trends and research
- Implement rigorous testing strategies to ensure model accuracy and robustness
- Monitor model performance post-deployment and iterate for improvements
We’re looking for someone who has experience/skills in the following areas:
- Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI or a related field
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in software engineering, preferably within startups or tech companies
- Deep understanding of data science, linear algebra, algorithms, and statistics
- Experience with LangChain, OpenAI API, LLamaIndex, Vector Databases
The Heatseeker Mission
We're for consumers. Our product will infuse the customer voice into generations of new products. We're for startups. We want startups to nail their launch every time. We want to end wasted development and marketing budgets. We're for designers. We want to elevate and support the capability of design within growing companies.
The Heatseeker Culture
Heatseeker is more than just a company—it's a movement. We want everyone to have access to the kind of design tools and insights currently reserved for the big end of town. We are on the bleeding edge and moving fast but we are against b**shit and we build with integrity. We may be building machines but we're obsessed with our people. Everyone who works at Heakseeker is here to do the best work of their lives.
Where and how you can work
The Heatseeker team is international. Our centres of gravity are the East Coast of Australia and the West Coast of the US. We are open to finding an AI engineer anywhere with a preference for these locations.
What we offer:
- A co-founding team with deep expertise in the problem space and leading international teams
- A growing international team.
- Individual learning opportunities and a personalized mentoring program
Candidates can expect a multi-stage interview process, including technical assessments, team interviews.
When using Joblist.ai to look for jobs, never pay to apply. Don't buy equipment or pay for training, as these are often scams. Be wary of posts that link to "work online" sites. Verify the company by checking the website or email domain. Clicking "Apply" on Joblist.ai takes you to the company's website, but Joblist.ai is not responsible for external sites.