Are you interested in helping to shape the era of Artificial Intelligence (AI?) From healthcare to manufacturing to education and constituent services, AI is transforming entire industries and fundamentally changing the way we live and work. Microsoft is helping customers directly embrace this opportunity to transform their businesses. Trusted by organizations around the world with mission-critical application workloads, Azure is the place where organizations can build with AI securely, responsibly, and with confidence.
The Azure AI team is a growing organization that consists of Specialist and Technology experts, who focus on specific domains, industries, and workloads, such as Azure OpenAI Service, Azure AI Services, Application Development and Machine Learning. As the Global AI Sales Strategy Lead, Generative AI, you will work within our worldwide Data & AI commercial solution area, collaborating with internal organizations, to build and execute the global sales strategy for the Generative AI portfolio in Azure, with a focus on Azure OpenAI Service.
You will create and lead sales programs that solve customer challenges leveraging the machine learning. You will partner with Marketing and Engineering teams to share customer feedback and influence the generative AI product strategy. You will be accountable for overall business revenue for associated generative AI services, owning the rhythms to review key reporting metrics and addressing market opportunities.Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of successful AI-led sales programs and plays, especially in collaboration with key Microsoft partners, to grow the overall market share of Azure OpenAI Service and associated generative AI products.
- Coach worldwide sales teams, including individual contributors and sales managers, for effective execution of generative AI programs.
- Collaborate with AI sales leads, the partner organization, marketing teams, engineering, and other teams to drive effective coordinated cross-business strategies.
Ownership of worldwide business results and insights.
- Be accountable for the growth and target attainment of the worldwide AI consumption business, specifically for Azure OpenAI Service and associated generative AI products
- Actively drive and manage the performance of the AI sales programs, demonstrating positive sales programs impact on Azure AI consumptionand Adoption, particularly for pipeline generation and maturity acceleration.
- Identify, capture, and communicate customer, partner, and seller feedback and insights on sales program effectiveness and use this to inform the sales strategy and program evolution, as well as surface through key business review rhythms
Product and Technology Leadership
- Drive external and Internal thought leadership engagement to raise awareness land key messaging of Generative AI portfolio and how the technology delivers business outcomes.
- Share learnings and insights on the strengths and weaknesses of competitive offerings and market trends related to Azure OpenAI Service and associated generative AI products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, or related field AND 5+ years experience in business consulting, sales, sales operations, information technology (IT), account management, business development, marketing, IT field sales, or a related field.
- OR equivalent experience.
- 6+ years experience in in Near Term Strategy (2 years out), Management Consulting, Sales, or Finance.
- AI Experience: 3+ years of AI experience in enterprise public cloud-based solutions across multple cloud vendors.
- Solution Positioning Experience: 5+ years of experience either directly selling, or building and landing sales programs, associated with AI.
- Knowledge of current and emerging AI technology, including Generative AI technology applications and use cases and Foundational models toolsets.
- Technical knowledge of Large Language Models (LLm) - i.e. open source models, promt engineering, fine tuning, orchestration technology, common patterns (grounding, RAG, plugins, etc.).
Sales Strategy Enablement IC5 - The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $124,800 - $242,600 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $159,000 - $264,000 per year.Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-corporate-payMicrosoft is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, read more about requesting accommodations.
When using Joblist.ai to look for jobs, never pay to apply. Don't buy equipment or pay for training, as these are often scams. Be wary of posts that link to "work online" sites. Verify the company by checking the website or email domain. Clicking "Apply" on Joblist.ai takes you to the company's website, but Joblist.ai is not responsible for external sites.