We are seeking a dynamic and visionary leader with expertise in AI and Automation and recent experience in leading Generative AI based projects. In this strategic role, you will be responsible for driving the development and deployment of cutting-edge bot systems and automation solutions that enhance operational efficiency, user experiences, and business outcomes. As a key member of our leadership team, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional departments to align technical initiatives with overall business goals.
- Lead the development of innovative applications for Zendesk using the latest technologies including LLMs and generative AI to improve workflows and automate client interactions.
- Work collaboratively with our cross functional teams to effectively apply the latest AI technologies, to implement new features and applications into Zendesk.
- Oversee the design, development, testing, and deployment of advanced bot systems and automation solutions across various platforms and applications.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape to drive innovation and maintain technical relevance.
- Stay up-to-date with trends in LLMs and generative AI and determine how they can be applied to enhance Zendesk's performance.
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay informed of the latest advancements in the field and network with peers.
- Provide strategic direction for the Bots and Automation, translating business objectives into a long-term vision, fostering innovation, and identifying opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Champion a culture of excellence, collaboration, and continuous learning among teams.
- Build and manage a talented team of data scientists and engineers to ensure continued improvement of our AI models and application development.
- Develop and execute hiring plans to attract top engineering talent, promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, both internal and external, providing updates on project progress, technical decisions, and potential roadblocks.
- A Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Proven track record of 10+ years in engineering leadership roles, including managing teams responsible for AI development with recent focus on LLMs and generative AI.
- Experience working with large data sets and proficiency in SQL and Cloud computing platforms like AWS or GCP.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and deploying bot systems, process automation, and workflow optimization.
- Recent experience developing applications using LLMs and generative AI, with experience in human workflow automation preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead a multidisciplinary team of engineers, data scientists and analysts.
- A passion for staying up-to-date with the latest technological advancements in LLMs and generative AI and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, with a track record of attracting, retaining and growing world class talent.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across departments and levels of an organization to drive projects to successful completion.
The Intelligent Heart Of Customer Experience
Zendesk software was built to bring a sense of calm to the chaotic world of customer service. Today we power billions of conversations with brands you know and love. We advocate for digital first customer experiences—and we stick with it in our workplace. Over 5,000 employees worldwide are collaborating from kitchen tables, home offices, coworking spaces, and Zendesk workspaces to make one team.Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific accommodation request.
When using Joblist.ai to look for jobs, never pay to apply. Don't buy equipment or pay for training, as these are often scams. Be wary of posts that link to "work online" sites. Verify the company by checking the website or email domain. Clicking "Apply" on Joblist.ai takes you to the company's website, but Joblist.ai is not responsible for external sites.