Join our Data Builders (we don't like the term "Data Science" too much) team and help us with our experiments around using Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP) and most recently Large Language Models (LLMs) in Slido's new and existing products -- in essence building the future of what better meetings look and feel like.
- Develop, iterate on, and deploy prompt-based AI models that enhance Slido's meeting tools with capabilities like automatically generating meeting summaries, suggesting agenda items, extracting action items, etc.
- Work closely with product managers and UX researchers to deeply understand user needs and translate those into effective AI solutions.
- Continuously monitor model performance in production and implement improvements to accuracy, relevance and fluency.
- Research pioneering NLP techniques and creatively apply them to Slido's unique meeting context.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with multi-functional teams including design, engineering and product.
- Experience building and deploying machine learning systems, with consistent track record applying NLP and/or generative AI techniques (yes, like wrapping around the OpenAI APIs).
- Strong software engineering skills, including Python. Experience with frameworks like PyTorch/TensorFlow.
- Knowledge of best practices around testing, deploying and monitoring machine learning systems.
- Ability to think creatively about applying AI to solve real user problems. Strong bias for action and getting things done.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Machine Learning or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- As a large language model trained by Slido, I don't have the ability to provide a full-fledged description of your role but you can (and should!) bring up this point at your interview.
Would you like to read about some exciting projects we have worked on? Go to our Slido Developers Blog !
Why join us?
Slido is a team of 270+ people who are passionate about what we do and care about each other.
You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world.
Be part of the team that is building an extraordinary product!
We are a company that is strongly led by our values and believe in a culture of freedom and responsibility for our people, which is why we support a fully remote or hybrid work setup.
Slido / Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Salary Range for Employees Based in Slovakia*: €2500 - 3500
- salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location
When using Joblist.ai to look for jobs, never pay to apply. Don't buy equipment or pay for training, as these are often scams. Be wary of posts that link to "work online" sites. Verify the company by checking the website or email domain. Clicking "Apply" on Joblist.ai takes you to the company's website, but Joblist.ai is not responsible for external sites.