In order to democratize AGI, Anarchy is looking for a paid full-time summer-semester (flexible) intern. Our goal is to to increase the industrial viability of open-source LLM models by building open-source full-stack compiler infrastructure. In this position you will have copious access to large GPU clusters and will be expected to come up with crazy ideas and try them!
Ideal Qualifications & Skills
- Contributions to well-used open-source projects.
- Pursuing or recently graduated from a top-tier BS/MS/PhD program in AI
- Hard core work-ethic
- Experience working with LLMs.
- Experience writing Compilers/JITs.
- Experience working in a team setting.
Office Life & Perks
- We are located between NYC and Zurich Switzerland.
- Fully remote-work.
- Flexible-working hours/unlimited vacation.
As we are heavily focused on building a helpful and inclusive community, we're running an experiment for this position where interviews will be handed out entirely meritocratically to the most successful contributors and community members by the end of october. A great way to get started is to join discord.anarchy.ai and check out the codebase: code.anarchy.ai, but please apply on linkedin to be formally considered!
When using Joblist.ai to look for jobs, never pay to apply. Don't buy equipment or pay for training, as these are often scams. Be wary of posts that link to "work online" sites. Verify the company by checking the website or email domain. Clicking "Apply" on Joblist.ai takes you to the company's website, but Joblist.ai is not responsible for external sites.