Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere - a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
We are seeking an experienced and technically savvy Product/Project Manager with a background in AI/ML projects.
This role involves designing and implementing experiments aimed at optimizing the company's operational processes using generative AI. The ideal candidate should have the ability to launch and manage new projects from scratch and be quick to learn and apply new technologies. The candidate is expected not only to manage ongoing projects related to generative AI implementation but also to identify new opportunities for AI application in business processes. We need someone who can thrive in a dynamic environment, possesses strong communication skills, and has the ability to lead teams.
- Manage projects related to the implementation and adaptation of generative AI based on business needs
- Gather and analyze requirements, and create roadmaps and project plans
- Coordinate project teamwork, and manage resources and risks
- Monitor project progress, ensure quality deliverables, and track timelines
- Timely inform all stakeholders about project status and potential issues
- Identify new opportunities for AI implementation in business processes and propose improvements
- 3-5 years of experience in a product/project manager role
- Experience working with AI/ML projects, particularly in the field of generative AI
- Experience in launching projects or experiments from scratch
- Experience implementing optimization/automation solutions for operational processes
- A higher education degree in information technology, project management, or a related field
- Deep understanding of AI principles, particularly in the area of generative AI and its applications
- High aptitude for learning and quickly adapting to new technologies and methods
- Ability to identify new opportunities for AI implementation in business processes and propose AI-driven improvements
- Experience with chatbots, including knowledge of dialogue system construction and API integration
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with databases
- Familiarity with project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
- Proficiency in project and task management tools (Jira, Trello, Asana, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, decision-making abilities, and team leadership
- C1+ English level
Nice to have
- Experience managing teams of developers and data analysts
- Understanding of API functionality and experience integrating with external systems
- Certification in project management (PMP, CSM, etc.)
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Poland
In case you are not a citizen of Poland, in order to successfully apply to this position it is recommended to have a work and residence permit in Poland
We accept CVs only in English.
Once you apply, you'll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.
When using Joblist.ai to look for jobs, never pay to apply. Don't buy equipment or pay for training, as these are often scams. Be wary of posts that link to "work online" sites. Verify the company by checking the website or email domain. Clicking "Apply" on Joblist.ai takes you to the company's website, but Joblist.ai is not responsible for external sites.