We are looking for a Prompt Designer / Engineer to join our team and ensure the creation of effective and engaging prompts for AL enabled solutions. Your responsibilities include working with subject matter experts, product teams and data scientists to develop and refine prompts, optimizing prompt performance for various use cases.
You will stay up to date on the latest advancements in AI, natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning technologies related to large language models and continue to update and develop prompt libraries that will meet the needs of our clients and users.
- Design, develop and refine text prompts for various applications to be used with large language models and other generative AI solutions
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, product teams and data scientists to ensure prompt alignment with project goals and user needs
- Monitor and analyze prompt performance to identify areas for improvement
- Optimize AI prompt generation process to enhance overall system performance
- Stay up to date on the latest advancements in AI, natural language processing and machine learning
- Provide support to content and product teams in understanding prompt engineering best practices
- Draft and distribute reports on prompt performance and development progress
- Create and manage ready-to-use prompt libraries that can be used in various use cases, including prompt training, and fine-tuning of AI models
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a business analyst, systems analyst, or similar role. Experience with Prompt Engineering is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of natural language processing (NLP), large-language-models (LLM), machine learning and generative AI content development
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Relevant training and/or certifications in computer science, AI, or a related field
When using Joblist.ai to look for jobs, never pay to apply. Don't buy equipment or pay for training, as these are often scams. Be wary of posts that link to "work online" sites. Verify the company by checking the website or email domain. Clicking "Apply" on Joblist.ai takes you to the company's website, but Joblist.ai is not responsible for external sites.