Location: Montreal, QC, Canada (Day one Onsite)
- Develop and maintain generative AI platform, ensuring its efficiency, reliability, and scalability to meet the bank's growing needs and regulatory requirements.
- Utilize expertise in Prompt Engineering to design and implement innovative solutions for workflow orchestration, leveraging tools such as Python, Airflow, and Terraform.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, analysts, and other engineers, to identify opportunities for AI and analytics-driven improvements in the bank's operations and services.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in AI, analytics, and Prompt Engineering, ensuring remains at the forefront of innovation and maintains a competitive edge in the industry.
- Employ Agile methodologies and DevOps best practices to streamline the development, testing, and deployment of AI-driven solutions, ensuring rapid delivery of high-quality products, using approved HSBC strategic tooling (Jira, Clarity, Rally) in order to manage and prioritize backlog, requirements, and reporting.
- Leverage Azure platform experience to optimize the performance, security, and cost-efficiency of s generative AI platform and related infrastructure.
- Actively participate in code reviews, architectural discussions, and other collaborative processes to ensure the highest standards of software quality and maintainability.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the team.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of the generative AI platform, proactively identifying and addressing potential bottlenecks, vulnerabilities, or other issues that may impact its effectiveness.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, translating complex technical concepts into clear, actionable insights and recommendations for decision-makers.
When using Joblist.ai to look for jobs, never pay to apply. Don't buy equipment or pay for training, as these are often scams. Be wary of posts that link to "work online" sites. Verify the company by checking the website or email domain. Clicking "Apply" on Joblist.ai takes you to the company's website, but Joblist.ai is not responsible for external sites.