At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live. For us, that means ensuring our guests have the peace of mind, flexibility & confidence they need to explore life’s latest adventure.We’ve grown a lot since our founding in 2013, having raised more than $258m+ in funding, to date -- and that’s just the beginning. We’re now hosting guests in more than 11,000 homes in 30 cities around the world (and growing!), with an aim to hit 50 cities by 2025.Our vision comes to life through our ways of working. For our 1,100+ member team located across 16 countries, we’ve created a culture of collaboration, inclusiveness, and opportunity.We believe our people should have the power to choose their preferred way to work. Depending on the role’s requirements, team members can choose to work full time in one of our offices, work fully remote, or choose a hybrid model between the two.We are driven by our core values. To our team, Time is our most important resource. Excellence isn’t simply a standard, but an exciting way to look at life. We Care deeply about our guests and colleagues. Our relationships are built around Transparency, which builds trust and improves communication.We’re shaping the future of living, and we want you to be part of that journey.We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our newly-launched AI team. In this role, you’ll get a chance to work on prompt engineering, enabling sales, customer support, and many other exciting applications. You will do so with a well-established development methodology, solid engineering practices, and challenging requirements.Our Stack:
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with a team of engineers to design and develop prompts, applying NLP models for various applications
- Implement prompt engineering techniques using LangChain to fine-tune models to enable the domains of sales and customer support
- Develop and refine machine learning models for natural language understanding and generation, tailored specifically for customer support and sales scenarios
- Design and implement chat prompts and conversational flows that simulate support agents
- Conduct experiments to improve ChatGPT's performance and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain a Python codebase for prompt engineering, ensuring efficiency, readability, and maintainability
- Collaborate with software engineers to integrate prompt engineering capabilities into production systems, ensuring scalability and reliability
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in NLP and prompt engineering techniques, contributing to the company's knowledge base and best practices
What to expect:
- A fast moving, value driven team, able to contribute systems to the most critical of systems
- Applying machine learning techniques that empower fundamental parts of the business
- Culture and practices that enable high quality engineering
- A rapidly growing company
- Cool colleagues :)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Flexible work environment through our Blueground Nomads employee mobility program
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.For more information on Blueground, visit us at www.theblueground.com . To keep up with Blueground news, follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram and Tik Tok !
When using Joblist.ai to look for jobs, never pay to apply. Don't buy equipment or pay for training, as these are often scams. Be wary of posts that link to "work online" sites. Verify the company by checking the website or email domain. Clicking "Apply" on Joblist.ai takes you to the company's website, but Joblist.ai is not responsible for external sites.